Wednesday, June 16, 2010

what if #2

The idea that I thought of is:
what if snakes had legs and turtles didn't?
and then when I told my mom all about it she didn't wonder what would happen!
I think turtles would wobble and stay in the same spot
and snakes would go much faster and might fall over.
The snakes would be able to eat a lot of turtles if the world was like that.
and I coudn't think of any more and I when to television for ideas
and I couldn't find anything
so I stopped for good until ''what if a bear had a shell and a armiddillo had fur.''
Here we go again!

1 comment:

  1. Denion,
    This isn't two entries. This is one entry split in half so that you can avoid half of your homework. That is not acceptable.

    Also, you were supposed to revise an entry from September or October. Please do that by Wednesday of this week.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete