Wednesday, March 17, 2010
play
I went and got my dad's phone I clicked on slingshot cowboy and started slingshoting rocks at the cows I saw a gopher I slingshoted it at the gopher and got a grenade I slingshoted that and there was an explosion. Of cows I got another gopher and got a rocket. I won it was fun and then I started to write on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDenion,
ReplyDeleteJust like a journal entry, a blog post needs to be carefully written, revised, and editted. I can tell that you didn't reread this before you clicked "post." There are six missing periods, and one of the two that you included is in the middle of a sentence.
I expect you to put more time and effort into your homework,
Ms. Waldman
Denion,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a fun game. Jaci