Tuesday, March 30, 2010

rewdy

We walked out of the spy museum and my mom called someone to pick us up we waited and waited until HONK! A car honked at us and opened the window it was the guy to pick my mom ,my dad and I. But it was on the other side of the street so we ran and when we got in my mom said"now we are really spys"we got to the hotel and checked out we went into the car and went to a house we walked in and I met a guy named rewdy we went downstairs and played ping-pong I won! then I took a picture of him then we went upstairs and played wrestling on his game system and he always won even with a handicap! Then it was cupcake time we ate a cupcake and I ran upstairs. Then we played wrestling with 30 people and he won again!We went downstairs to look for my camera we coudn't find it so we asked my mom and she had it!

1 comment:

  1. Another terrific beginning! The honking and spying is delightful. Try to pick one moment - getting into the car like spies would be a great one - and describe it in detail. There's no need to tell about the rest of your day.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete