Wednesday, May 5, 2010

unwanted blog

It was late at night I was thinking of a blog my mom said so many ideas but I thought they were boring but it got later and I still didn't have one I started to cry and my mom said some boring stuff that I don't care about. I kept on crying for one hour I started to bang my head under a pillow I almost fell asleep until my mom told me to write about stuff that I don't care about and then I typed about not knowing what I know that I allready wrote about not knowing what to do but it's better then writing about the stuff my mom said to me was blah blah blah blah
yap yap yap yap yap
blah blah blah blah
I think she said that but if it was something else I woundn't care today or tomorrow but I might care next blog

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing at greater length. I appreciate the effort.

    Please try to remember end punctuation. This is one enormous sentence.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denion,
    I am glad that you use capitol letters in their
    nessecery place.
    Also,
    I'm glad that you put a space after periods.
    Nice job addin sound words such as yap yap yap yap yap. I like the way it sounds.

    ReplyDelete